Registered Nurse/Core Clinician (Full-Time), SPOA, CAMHS, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
New ways of working
Nāu te rourou, nāku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi
With your input and mine, wellness will thrive
Permanent, full-time Opportunity!!!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced clinician to join our Single Point of Access team, Child and Adolescent Mental Health services. This includes Acute and non-acute response pathways.
You will be required to work alongside the Clinical Team Coordinator and Team Manager/ Clinical Coordinator to provide clinical service delivery to the Child and Adolescent community. This will include assessments, care coordination and care planning for rangatahi and whanau and the respective community services including NGO, schools and community services.
If this is the role for you, please apply!
- NZ Registered Mental Health Clinician (Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse, Psychologist or Social Worker)
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years post registration experience in Mental Health with some of this being within a community mental health team
- Full, clean NZ driver’s licence
- In-depth understanding & demonstration of the Treaty of Waitangi principles
- Ability to operate as a DAO or undertake DAO training and maintain the warrant
- Ability to work with our diverse community including Maori, Pacific , Middle Eastern, African , Asian communities
- Postgraduate qualification or working towards one
For more information please contact Amon Iva in the Recruitment Centre on (09) 276 0044 ext. 53461 or apply online - www.countieshealthjobs.com
Applications close: 09th Feb 2023
Job number: CMH202210088
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.