Registered Nurse - General Medicine- Ward 5 South at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley, Wellington Hospital
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko ki te uru hauora.
Location: Wellington Regional Hospital
Service: General Medicine Ward
Contract: Permanent 0.8 FTE, part time positions available
Salary : $78,745 - 83,186 ( depending on experience)
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
Ward 5 South based in Wellington Regional Hospital is a fast-paced 36 bed ward caring for a wide variety of acutely unwell patients. It includes a 4-bedded high-dependency bay with a potential to expand due to service demands.
Ward 5 South includes the following services, but are not limited to:
- General Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Palliative Care
- Managed Withdrawal Services
- Infectious Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- High-Dependency Nursing
This position is perfect for you as a nurse to take that next step and develop your career in an exciting and challenging role.
- Undertakes a comprehensive and accurate nursing assessment of clients using suitable assessment tools underpinned by evidence-based knowledge.
- Contributes to care planning, involving clients, and demonstrates an understanding of clients - rights to make informed decisions.
- Provides nursing care according to plan and undertakes clinical practice procedures and skills in a competent and safe way.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of nursing care seeking assistance and knowledge as necessary.
Moū - About you
Skills and Experience
- Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand with a current APC with proven clinical expertise within acute and high-dependency nursing.
- Motivated and flexible self-starter with the ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the proven ability to engage people at all levels
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Your safety and that of our patients is important to us. It is our expectation that you will be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, having received two doses of an approved COVID 19 vaccination.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.