Delivery Lead at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- 12-month contract opportunity - Wellington based
- $120 - $140 per hour
- Contribute to strengthening health system safety for patients and the health workforce in New Zealand
- Commission injury prevention products and programmes, with a focus on maternity safety in the first instance.
Reducing the incidence and severity of injuries is a strategic priority for ACC and one of the many ways we help to improve lives every day. ACC is increasing its investment in injury prevention and implementing an ambitious Injury Prevention strategy.
An opportunity in the Treatment Safety team has arisen for a contractor to help us with the delivery of women and newborn healthcare initiatives. We have a key priority to reduce the incidence and severity of preventable injuries that can occur during pregnancy or delivery to both mothers and babies in New Zealand. We are in the final year of a multi-year, multiagency approach and are now looking for someone to focus on the delivery of key interventions. This is a unique opportunity to work across the health sector, shaping and influence treatment safety, to improve the lives of vulnerable babies, families and whānau.
In this role you will work as a member of an agile delivery team with responsibility for managing established stakeholder relationships with diverse consumers, frontline clinicians, clinical leaders, and representatives of professional bodies. You will run multiprofessional meetings, manage the commissioning of initiatives, identify and manage risk and issues to ensure successful delivery of evidence-based improvements into the maternity sector. Your work will have a whole of system focus, involving primary, secondary, and tertiary birthing settings.
We are looking for someone who has an interest in women's health and is experienced in delivering initiatives and/or implementing evidence-based practice in health care settings. You will have a passion for building a safety culture in the health system by partnering with others. You will need to be people orientated, process driven and collaborative in your style.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Experience in implementing and delivering programmes with a strong focus on planning, organising, documenting and delivering improvement in the health sector.
- A team player - this is critical for this role
- Clinical knowledge - understanding clinical terminology or the ability to pick this up quickly
- Health system knowledge - understanding of the New Zealand health sector and how it works
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and collaborative working style
- Practical experience in business and report writing.
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities and activities simultaneously.
- Strong ethics - ability to work with empathy and integrity.
Please note that this is a contract position for a period of 12 months.
To view the position description, please click Delivery Lead Position Description. Applications will run through to 29th January 2023, please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.