Recruitment Coordinator at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō te tūnga | About the role
To be successful in this role you will thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are encouraged and supported to use your initiative, improve processes and provide support throughout the full recruitment lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include; supporting recruitment specialists with candidate search activity, telephone screening and reference checking for active positions. You will also be responsible for acting as the first point of call for candidate inquiries via phone and email and managing a variety of general and recruitment-related administration tasks.
- Manage job applications within the system, ensuring timely communications
- Manage our candidate queries, being the first point of contact for recruitment matters
- System administration and upkeep
- Support with shortlisting and phone screening
- Coordinating interviews between candidates and our hiring managers
- Administer pre-employment checks
Ko wai koe | About You
We are looking for someone who has a passion for the manaaki hauora (Health Industry) and wants to contribute in a meaningful way. To be successful in this role, you should enjoy interacting with candidates, be able to work autonomously and able to take initiative. In this role, you would be required to work in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage multiple priorities and distractions.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
This role requires the following:
- Proven high volume Recruitment or Administration experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think on your feet
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative to anticipate needs
- Technically savvy and able to pick up systems and processes
- Passion for administration and delivering a quality service
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, therefore apply directly on our career site here. Contact Lily Simons for additional information.
Application's will be progressed as received.
The Future of the Health Industry
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.