Senior Reporting Analyst at Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Join a friendly, collaborative team and establish a new data analysis and reporting capability
- Use your'data reporting, analysis and insights'expertise to support organisational decision making
- Permanent role, centrally located opposite Wellington train station'
Everybody should have a warm, dry and secure place to live that meets their needs and with access to the support they need. We act as stewards or kaitiaki of the housing and urban development system.'It's our job to share a lasting platform that helps communities to thrive.'
Mō'te'tūnga'| About the role'
We strive to provide a great place to work, where our digital'information,'tools and systems make it easy for our people to do great work. Having recently introduced Oracle Fusion Cloud to streamline our ways of working, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Reporting Analyst to join our Digital team as part of a small team being established to embed and support the new system.
This role is focused on organisational reporting, analysis and insights. You will work alongside our corporate teams to bring together people, finance and procurement information from a range of systems, including Oracle Fusion Cloud and Microsoft 365, and understand their reporting requirements. You will develop our framework of regular reporting and create and maintain dashboards and reports that support the organisation to operate effectively.
Salary range for this role is $97,771 to $119,498.
Ō'wheako, ō'pukenga'| About you'
You will be collaborative and enjoy being part of a lively, supportive team.'You will enjoy working in an empowered way, taking responsibility for the way you work and for seeing things through.
With a track record for delivering accurate information and insights, you will enjoy helping people understand complex information by presenting it in simple and informative ways. You will have a wide ranging knowledge and experience of analysis and reporting systems, processes and tools, and associated legislation. Ideally, you will have experience with our key platforms, though we recognise that no-one knows everything.'
What we can offer you:'
- A great technology environment.'Te'Tūāpapa'Kura'Kāinga'is a fully cloud-based Ministry using Windows 11, Azure Active Directory, the M365 suite, and Oracle Cloud
- Flexible working to give work/life balance'
- Engaging employee-led people networks that celebrate diversity, provide safe spaces, and encourage thought-leadership'
- Close to'Wellington railway station, modern office space and cloud -based technology that allows for joined up, cohesive collaboration'
- Wellbeing initiatives, tools and courses, and a discounted health insurance scheme'
- Open minds - we aren't afraid of change and encourage fresh approaches and ideas from people who want to make a difference'
- We work to make sure the aspirations of'whānau,'hapū'and iwi are enabled.
Me'pēheatetukutono'| How to apply'
Please click on the'APPLY'button to be directed to the application page, from here you can upload your CV and cover letter. Please note, while applications close'at'midnight Monday 6 February 2023, we will be reviewing applications as they are received and may progress with suitable applicants prior to the application closing date. Therefore, please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process. You must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand to be eligible for this position.'
For further enquiries please contact
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Housing and Urban Development|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.