Clinical Specialty Nurse (Part-Time), Post Anaesthetic Care Unit, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Part time (0.75FTE) 10hour shifts, 7 days per week AM and PM
We are looking for a passionate Clinical Speciality Nurse in the Post Anaesthetic Care Unit at Middlemore Hospital – permanent position
This is a busy and challenging role and will involve the leadership and the coordination of PACU nursing resources and patient flow (to and from PACU), supported by a dedicated team of PACU Nurses. Ensuring timely patient care, monitoring patient length of stay and clinical support for the PACU team, will be important aspects of this role.
This is your chance to:
- Provide a high level of leadership and professional role modelling to your teams.
- Demonstrate your advanced clinical skills
- Optimise PACU utilisation and efficiency under the direction and guidance of the ACNM.
- Support and drive our quality initiatives alongside the ACNM.
- Demonstrate a commitment to on-going training, working closely in collaboration with the ACNM and Nurse Educator
- You must have proven clinical leadership experience, excellent interpersonal communication skills, along with a passion for PACU nursing.
- Registered Nurse / Registered Comprehensive Nurse
- A minimum of 3 years recent clinical experience in PACU
- Minimum, current proficient level PDRP and working towards an expert level PDRP
- Highly proficient nursing practise including skills, knowledge and ability to provide direction for and evaluate nursing care
- Demonstrate expertise in setting standards and managing practice to achieve these
- Proven ability to negotiate and motivate staff to excel.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Post Graduate qualification in relevant specialty area
- Experience coordinating and leading clinical teams
If this sounds like you, please apply ONLINE now or to find out more about this challenging opportunity please contact Angela Silafai in the Recruitment Centre on 021 538 658.
Closing Date: 3rd February 2023
Job number: CMH07423
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.