Business Customer Solutions Partner at Accident Compensation Corporation, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Do you love talking to businesses and helping them make a difference for their growth and for their employees?
- Do you want to be part of a passionate, diverse, supportive and fun team that encourages you to use your voice and to be heard?
- What about having access to opportunities to grow professionally that can be tailored made, just for you?
- And a starting salary range of $85k - $100k (dependent on experience), plus 9% superannuation and flexible work options
- Permanent Opportunity based in Auckland (Albany, Newmarket or our Manukau site)
If these sound-like attractive reasons to come work for us, then please, apply now!
Here at ACC, we strive to improve lives every day, both for our customers and our employees. For our customers, through manaakitanga, we support their wellbeing. It's what drives the things we do, to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Business Customer Solutions team, where you will learn how to educate and inform our business customers on ACC's services, products and their role in rehabilitation. Your customers will include a portfolio of employers, intermediaries (accountants, financial advisers) and strategic partners. As your customer's relationship manager, you'll work with them as a truly collaborative partner to achieve the best business outcomes.
This is not an entry level role. As a Business Customer Solutions Partner, you will use your growth mind-set to influence new and innovative thinking to develop and strengthen our service offering.
- Have confident relationship management skills to enhance your customers' experience.
- Extensive experience building trust and credibility to influence behaviour and outcomes in an ever-changing business environment.
- Proven business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Have the ability to work cross-functionally across the business to maintain productive, positive relationships with key Internal stakeholders.
What you can look forward to:
- Here at ACC, we pride ourselves on our fantastic working environment and culture
- This role will provide you the opportunity to grow and develop within one of New Zealand's leading Government agencies.
- We offer a collaborative working environment with flexible work arrangements.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
If you think you are the right fit and are looking to contribute to a team who seeks challenges and embraces change then don't delay, APPLY NOW!
For a position description click HERE
Applications close, Monday 6 February 2023.
Please ensure you attach your CV and cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.