Injury Prevention Partner - Regions at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Do you have mana and influence in your community?
- Enjoy work that enriches the lives of everyday New Zealanders
- Wellington/Masterton location we offer flexible working opportunities
Reducing the incidence and severity of injuries is a strategic priority for ACC and in this role, you will have an amazing opportunity to work with our communities at a regional level to deliver our strategies and programmes and raise the awareness of ACC's local contributions. Your contribution to our work programmes will ultimately enrich lives of people across New Zealand.
This role will see you working across the spectrum of our Injury Prevention portfolios, ensuring regional delivery of our priorities and programmes, and building capability on ACC initiatives at a local level. You will also have the opportunity to inform our future programmes.
With your excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, you will be an expert in stakeholder management and will bring to this role your existing networks from the Health Sector, Health & Safety organisations or Injury Prevention communities or realms.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Ability to work strategically and influence outcomes internally and externally, across organisations and at a national and regional level.
- Experience working with a range of stakeholder including communities, NGOs, or a Government-related environment groups including Maori and Pacifica.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, networking and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to develop annual regional work plans and budgets to deliver on organisation requirements and outcomes.
- Ability to manage contracts and create business cases for investment, based on the Injury Prevention principles
- Ability to be self-managing and work autonomously at a regional and at times national level.
- Knowledge of community development, leadership and strategy
- Full clean New Zealand Drivers Licence (and ability to travel regularly and sometimes overnight).
This role will give you the opportunity to work independently as your team is geographically dispersed, but it will be highly collaborative which will enable you to drive outcomes by delivering through the business and your local regional partners.
An attractive salary $97,887k - $126,600k depending on experience, plus 9% super is on offer.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
For a detailed position description click here
Applications will run through to 31 January 2023, please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we may move forward with pre-screening and interviewing.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.