Advanced Clinician Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Tiaho Mai, Mental Health at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 11 $93,397 – 14 $107,449)
We are seeking an Advanced Clinician Occupational Therapist to join our modern adult inpatient mental health unit, Tiaho Mai, based at Middlemore Hospital.
Following a transformative re-build incorporating latest technology and co-designed with our whaiora and wider community, Tiaho Mai is the newest inpatient mental health unit in the country.
We are looking for a visionary and forward-thinking Occupational Therapist- Advanced Clinician to work with us to improve equity and health outcomes for Maaori and all cultures in our Acute Inpatient Unit, Tiaho Mai. The Advanced Clinician role is a designated role that utilises advanced knowledge, clinical expertise and competencies to coordinate, deliver and support professional services across the Acute & Hospital portfolio. Experience with leading and supporting quality improvement and clinical teaching and coaching would be advantageous.
You will support high standards of clinical practice and service planning / development by providing clinical leadership within Tiaho Mai. In your role, you will also assist in developing the clinical capability of others, take a lead in setting standards, quality assurance and improvement and research activities relevant to the area of expertise.
To view the job description, please click here.
• NZ Registered Occupational Therapist
• Current Annual Practising Certificate
• Minimum of 6 years postgraduate experience working as an OT in MH&A
• Full, clean driver’s licence
• Commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
• An understanding of working within Pasifika communities
What's in it for you?
• A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
• Fantastic culture and team environment
• Access to Ko Awatea, an onsite learning institute which attracts both National and International speakers and trainers
• Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
• Train stops right outside our front door
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com
For more information on this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH07426
Applications Close: 20 February 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.