System Architect - Levies Management at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
We are looking for an experienced Architect to join our Business Customer Levies Systems Agile Release Train (ART) as a System Architect enabling our systems journey.
This is a key leadership role, working with our Product Managers and Release Train Engineers to articulate the products, strategies, and technologies to meet ACC goals. You will provide the linkage between our Enterprise and Solutions Architecture, ensuring our strategies can be translated into actionable architecture outcomes.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of modern platforms and the application of technologies in improving business outcomes, an ability to lead and guide the solutions delivered in your space, an ability to articulate to key leadership roles the value products within your space.
To view a full position description, please click here
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary + 9% superannuation
- A supportive, industry-leading architecture community of practice
- Training provided for SAFe and relevant technologies
- Development pathways within architecture and the wider business
- Flexible working supporting work-from-home each week
- An open team culture that values your perspective, time, and wellbeing
- Access to training and certification pathways for our core platforms
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- You'll have proven experience working across a broad range of disciplines, including:
- Integration of on-premises and cloud-based systems
- Migration of on-premises systems to the cloud
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce experience is a bonus
- You're someone who can collaborate with ACC Enterprise and Domain Architects in identifying and defining Features and Enablers
- You'll contribute to Program Increment Planning (PIP) and the PIP sessions themselves by leading architecture discussions
- Familiarity with SAFe principles and agile architecture
- Strong interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills with the ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to produce well-structured and easily understood documentation and make persuasive presentations that can be understood by senior management, peers and customers
- Proven experience in the delivery of complex architectures with an appreciation of the working components within the business, applications and technology domains
- Sound understanding of architectural principles, practices and processes as applied in the delivery of fit for purpose enterprise solutions
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday 7th January and can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.