Healthcare Assistant Coordinator (Full Time), Mangere/Otara, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full Time (1.0FTE – 40 hours per week)
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines
Do you want to contribute to the future of health care in the Counties Manukau area?
Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team as a Health Care Assistant Co-ordinator. This person will help to support the Charge Nurse Manager in the day to day coordination of the Health Care Assistants and provision of direct patient care.
The co-ordinator will play an essential role liaising with all members of the Community Health team whilst supporting the Health Care Assistants in the delivery of our service. These include - Reablement, Early Supported Discharge, Hospital in the Home and wound care.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to coach, mentor and lead by influence
• Co-ordination skills
• Proficiency with standard computer programmes (eg Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Current full NZ Drivers Licence
• Experience working in Reablement, Rehabilitation and / or a Restorative model of care
• Past experience of care or workforce co-ordination
• NCEA level 4
• Health qualification
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
For more information about this amazing opportunity, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre via email email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH07346
Applications Close: 30 January 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.