Physiotherapist Community Rehabilitation (Permanent, Full-Time) at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Opportunity to work within our Community Rehabilitation team
- Permanent, full-time role with continuous improvement and development opportunities
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a New Zealand Registered Experienced Physiotherapist to join our Community Rehabilitation team: a progressive service which is committed to delivering care in a contemporary locality-based framework. This permanent, full-time role based at Greenlane Clinical Centre or Point Chevalier Clinical Centre allows you the opportunity to be part of a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team with strong professional support to enable you to optimise both your profession’s specific practice and a community health focus
- Undertake a clinical caseload providing comprehensive and evidence-based care
- Work alongside your wider Allied Health colleagues using an interdisciplinary model to deliver high quality and effective services
- On the job training with continuous improvement and development opportunities including a well-established in-service training programme
As a member of our team, you work with adults of all ages to enable them to progress towards their rehabilitation goals. You will gain clinical experience with a wide variety of neurological conditions including stroke and post-neurological surgery, as well as amputees and orthopaedic conditions.
We are a supportive team of professionals providing high quality rehabilitation input for the Auckland community. We have a strong inter-disciplinary focus and value collaborative working. We deliver rehabilitation in a flexible, client centred way in the community, clients home, our clinic / gym, and in groups settings.
This could also be an ideal role for a physiotherapist who would like to return to practice.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
As the ideal person for this role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- New Zealand registration as a Physiotherapist with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
- 2+ years proven, post-graduate clinical experience (Neurological rehabilitation experience is an advantage)
- Clean, full New Zealand drivers’ licence
- Excellent clinical reasoning skills and use of evidence-based practice
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of professional groups in a multidisciplinary bicultural environment
- Effective time management, prioritisation and organisation skills
- A flexible, pro-active approach with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information about this role please contact Winnie Yuen (Allied Health Service Lead) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
We are Te Whatu Ora Te Toka Tumai Auckland. We provide health and disability services to more than half a million people living in central Auckland, regional services for Northland and greater Auckland, and specialist national services for the whole of New Zealand. Our main sites are Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre and Starship Children’s Hospital, located in central Auckland.
We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
We are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
Te Toka Tumai is one of the leading healthcare providers in New Zealand offering a wide range of tertiary and quaternary clinical services to a large and diverse population. We have state of the art facilities and provide our services from four hospitals – Auckland City Hospital, Starship Children’s Health, Pt Chev Clinical Centre and Greenlane Clinical Centre.
- Working within a dynamic, supportive and multidisciplinary team
- Meaningful support and orientation to your practice contexts with robust opportunities for critical reflection on practice, including peer review and professional supervision
- On the job training with development opportunities including a well-established in-service training programme
- A great team environment and supportive work culture
For more information on what we offer, please click here
Immigration NZ has introduced a new Accredited Employer Work Visa system from 4 July 2022. For some positions this includes a clear pathway to residency. And of course, for successful candidates offered a position with us who require a Work Visa, we will provide support with their Visa application. Here is a link for more information Immigration NZ Accredited Employer Work Visa.
The remuneration for this position is covered by a collective agreement (PSA Allied, Public Health Scientific Technical MECA)
Salary Range: Step 1 $58,513 to Step 10 $89,701
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Advertising closes: Friday, 3 February 2023 at Time 11:59 pm (New Zealand standard time).
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter.
If you have any queries about accessibility, or technical issues with the online process, please contact Elismha Lubbe - Recruitment Consultant at ElismhaL@adhb.govt.nz quoting ref #ADHB16930 to discuss how we can best support your application.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.