Coordinator Placement - Dunedin at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Otago
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent role in coordination and customer service based out of Dunedin
- Help families in need to find safe housing and make positive impact
- $60,334 salary + 5 weeks' annual leave
Te Tikanatanga - Our story
Kāinga Ora is on a journey with our Place-based groups to ensure we are putting people at the heart of everything we do. We are increasing our customer facing roles to ensure our customers receive more holistic and personalised service to address both whānau housing and personal support needs - and respond to those needs, recognising the links between housing and whole-of-life outcomes.
Mō mātou - Our organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
As Coordinator Placement, you'll play a key role in coordinating and supporting the matching of our customers and their whānau to a Kāinga Ora home that will best meet their needs. You will working from our Dunedin office, but should be flexible to do some travel across the Lower South region as required.
This will include identifying initial matches between void properties and our customers, and sharing these with the Advisor Placement to enable pre-housing assessments to be completed. You will collate customer information, maintain our systems and ensure the requisite paperwork is complete to support your team to offer our customers the best placement opportunity.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- You'll have a wealth of experience providing administrative support, preferably within a large organisation
- Your cultural awareness and competency will ensure you interact with customers in an inclusive and respectful way that is aligned to their aspirations and preferences
- Your attention to detail will be a key strength, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the data you collate
- You'll be highly organised, adept at juggling competing demands and with the flexibility and agility to adapt to a busy and changing environment
- You'll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and highly-tuned interpersonal skills that will bring you success in relationship-building.
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave, flexible working arrangements and career development opportunities.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 7rd February 2023
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.