Senior Advisor, Wellbeing, Health and Safety at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark">'</span><span id="__caret">_</span>
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Workplace Services
Branch: Organisational Capability and' Services
Salary: $93,166 - $126,047
- Are you looking for a flexible working environment?
- Do you have experience in the area of Wellbeing, Health and Safety?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic team?
If you are someone who wants to make your mark by contributing to your co-workers and your professional field, we are keen to hear from you. Make the best use of your talents to make New Zealand a better and safer space for everyone. The newly established Workplace Services Group at Te Tari Taiwhenua is seeking Wellbeing, Health and Safety professionals who know what good looks like and are happy to share this across the department.
At Te Tari Taiwhenua we embrace flexibility and how that works for each of us as individuals. We also ensure that we have team connectivity with team anchor days, social activities and quarterly away days.
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for providing advice on wellbeing, health and safety and developing, supporting and implementing fit-forpurpose wellbeing, health and safety strategies, policies and practices. Specifically, the functions of this position is to exercise a range of wellbeing, health and safety practitioner skills and expertise to support growing the capability of our people to enable a culture where wellbeing, health and safety is part of 'how we do things around here'.
You will have proven experience, skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Proven experience in supporting wellbeing, health and safety in a large and complex environment.
- Experienced in successful staff safety and wellbeing promotion and developing management strategies to implement these operationally.
- Experience in managing responses for staff support and rehabilitation from injuries and traumatic situations.
- Experience in the development, preparation and monitoring of service delivery performance measures and a reporting against these.
- A working understanding of the Health and Safety at work Act and relevant legislation. IN-CONFIDENCE Page 4 of 4
- Significant knowledge of, and experience in, delivering hands on health and safety policy, procedures and systems, including data management and reporting.
If you feel excited by this opportunity to really make a difference, please feel free to reach out to us to find out more and discuss whether this fantastic opportunity is the right fit for you.
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday, 7 February 2023.
For more information please contact: Juliette McCandlish, Juliette.Mccandlish@dia.govt.nz
Job description: To review the full job descri'ption, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Workplace Health and Safety|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.