Advisor (Organisational Design) at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
ACC is all about helping Kiwis prevent injuries or, if needed, supporting people through some of the most uncertain times in their lives. Our People & Culture Team is here to do the same for our amazing ACC Whānau. We're focused on continuously improving what we do and how we do it.
About the role:
Do you have an interest in data and data management with experience in HR systems and position management?
We are seeking an Advisor (Organisational Design) with a particular focus on data use and position management to undertake this work while a new workforce planning & analytics team is established, and to support the transition of this work to the new team.
This is a 9 month Fixed Term/Secondment opportunity and is Wellington based only.
Your experience should ideally include use of systems to maintain and report on HR data and provision of position management. In addition to this, you will have proven relationship management skills with the ability to liaise across business groups as we continue to establish our position management practices. There will also be opportunities to work on role design activities and support organisational change initiatives. You'll have a successful track record in delivering within complex projects, utilising your highly-developed communication skills to build collaborative and inclusive stakeholder relationships.
We're looking for someone who has:
- An interest in data and reporting
- Proven experience facilitating complex organisational change
- A sound understanding of organisational design process and methodology
- The ability to think strategically
- Experience communicating effectively with a diverse audience
- A track record of successfully delivering to tight timelines
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills
- Operated successfully as part of a high performing team.
In return, we can offer broad, interesting work and an organisation that invests in your development.
Working at ACC:
The base salary range for this role is $97,888 to $138,194 with starting salary depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant. ACC also offers additional 9% superannuation.
In addition to a competitive salary package we offer, career development, annual health checks and flu vaccination, discounts on Southern Cross health insurance, gym membership discounts and retail discounts.
Flexible working options:
- Potential to buy additional annual leave
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (we provide you with a laptop, headset, monitor, cables, mouse, and a keyboard to support this)
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customer, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
To view the role description please click here
Applications will be accepted until Sunday 12th February
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.