Digital Business Partner - Digital Ecosystems at Inland Revenue Te Tari Taake, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō te tūnga - About the role
As a Digital Business Partner, you will be responsible for building a deep understanding of priority areas of the digital partner ecosystem and forming strategies for the enablement and support of partners and service providers operating in these areas. These strategies will allow IR to increase the value delivered by these partners and service providers while at the same time managing risk exposure and ensuring the integrity of the tax ecosystem.
In this varied role you will:
- create strategies that allow us to increase the value contribution from designated segments of partners and service providers and ensure an acceptable risk position in our interdependencies with these segments
- engage with priority partner segments to understand opportunities, trends and emergent demand and use this to inform the partner ecosystem strategy
- drive a broader understanding amongst internal stakeholders of the opportunities and risks that exist in priority partner segments
- identify and scope initiatives that will realise additional value from priority partner segments and contribute to the planning required to deliver these initiatives
- manage emergent risks and operational escalations from partner segments and drive risk mitigation and issue resolution as required.
Mōu - About you
To be successful in this position you will possess the following attributes:
- Extensive external engagement, stakeholder management and business partnering skill and experience
- A data-driven approach to identifying opportunities and risks
- Ability to advocate internally for priority segments and changes that will benefit these segments based on an informed view of how the proposed changes can contribute to IR's objectives and strategic intent
- Ability to create actionable strategies and plans with clear cost/benefit rationales for the enablement of these segments
This is your opportunity to bring your talents into an organisation where success benefits all New Zealanders. Innovate and challenge yourself in a world-class service organisation.
We encouraged you to innovate and prioritise your professional development to achieve your career goals. We are a flexible by default employer and as such we encourage conversations about flexibility in locations and working patterns.
Mō mātou - About us
The Digital Ecosystem team is a newly formed team focused on developing and delivering on strategies to better support our extensive network of partners in the tax ecosystem. These range from accountants to tax agents and include digital service providers offering solutions for financial, tax and payroll management.
In this role you will have the opportunity to shape the future direction of Inland Revenue while also being part of building a team that will make a positive difference to our partners, our customers and NZ Inc.
Te Tari Taake 'Inland Revenue' plays a critical role in improving the economic and social wellbeing of Aotearoa 'New Zealand'. We do this by collecting and distributing money - we collect 80% of the Crown's revenue and distribute social support payments.
We are committed to keeping to the Treaty of Waitangi's guiding principles in our work for and with Māori customers and our employees, their whānau, hapū and iwi.
Also important to us is how we work - our organisation continues to develop a culture which is customer-centric, intelligence-led, agile, and inclusive.
This is an exciting time to join IR as we embed the benefits and value of a large business transformation programme and have the opportunity to set the strategic direction for the continued digitisation of IR and the participants in the broader tax system.
Tono mai - Apply here
Please apply online, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your skills, experience, and knowledge in line with requirements as in the advertisement.
For specific queries, including a copy of the role description please email IRDCareers@ird.govt.nz
Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday, 7 February 2023.
Please note: We will be reviewing and shortlisting throughout advertising for this role. Please do not wait for the last minute to apply!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Inland Revenue Te Tari Taake|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.