Clinical Coach - Occupational Therapy New Entry to Specialty Practise at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Waitemata District is the largest mental health provider in NZ with services for children, adult and older adult as well as specific services aimed at specialised populations including two regional services: Forensic Mental Health Service (Forensics) and Community Alcohol and Drugs Service (CADS).It has strong collaboration and partnerships with a number of Non-Government Organisations (NGO) and Primary Health Organisations (PHO) in the region.
There is an exciting opportunity to work in a permanent capacity as the New Entrance to Specialist Practice (NESP) Clinical Coach – Occupational Therapy, for Specialist Mental Health and Addictions Services. Reporting directly through to the Occupational Therapy - Clinical Leader and additionally the Associate Director for Allied Health once that role is in position.
This role will be a suitable for someone who has a passion for supporting and developing New Graduate Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapists new to the sector that additionally may have a professional development goal in advancing clinical skills, leadership and workforce development.
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Supporting the professional development and clinical education/training needs of the New Graduate occupational therapy workforce.
- Managing and maintaining adherence to the Allied Health New Entrance to Specialist Practice Policy.
- Providing clinical and professional support for Occupational Therapists throughout their first two years of practice.
- Support and coaching preceptors within the NESP programme.
- Working collaboratively and meeting regularly with key stakeholders.
- Providing enhanced clinical coaching and education based on best practice guidelines.
This role will ideally suit someone with, or looking to develop the following skills:
- Coaching, leadership and coordination skills.
- Developing and maintaining relationships across services and education providers.
- Promoting quality improvement and innovation across services.
If you are interested and require further information, please email Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information on our recruitment process, please contact Glenn Bratton, Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7240.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.