Kaimanaaki at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Provide culturally safe practises aligned to the Treaty of Waitangi.
- Whanau feel supported and confident that their cultural needs are being met.
- Working effectively and collaboratively with other clinical teams to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Contribute to the overall continuous quality improvement of the service.
- Generating accurate monthly reports to managers as required.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Have experience working with Maori groups and in a Maori context.
- Familiar with tikanga/cultural models of assessment.
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal skills and collaboration
Please apply online by visiting our website on www.wdhbcareers.com, quoting reference number WDHB14581 or clicking Apply on this page
Closing date: Tuesday 7 February 2023
Job Number: WDHB14581
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.