Manager - Project Controls & Scheduling at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Newly created permanent full-time role with an opportunity to build the team
- Large scale projects in land development and infrastructure
- $5.8 billion programme of works
- Flexible working arrangements
- $173,669 + 5 weeks annual leave and benefits
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
The Manager - Project Controls and Scheduling leads the Project Controls and Scheduling team responsible for supporting the Urban Development and Delivery (UDD) Group in project delivery across Large-Scale developments and Greenfields and Complex projects.
The role is accountable for effective project controls and scheduling across projects and ensuring that information is consistent across UDD and the Construction and Innovation Group
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- Experience leading highly skilled, high performing and engaged professional teams in a multi-faceted and demanding environment
- A relevant tertiary qualification together with demonstrated experience working on large projects, preferably in the construction or infrastructure industry
- A qualification in Project Management, Programming or relevant degree
- Extensive demonstrated experience in managing large scale complex design and build infrastructure projects through to delivery
- Demonstrated skills and experience in overseeing system development and implementation
- Demonstrated commitment to relationship building and working in partnership with key internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in monitoring, escalation and evaluating activity and applying findings to the improvement of processes and practices
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Applications close on 10 February 2023.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.