Senior Business Analyst at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
This is an hourly rate contract until 30 June 2023, working 40 hours per week.
About the THK ART:
The Turuturu a Hononga Kiritaki Agile Release Train (THK ART) brings together the Salesforce support capability from other ARTs. The focus of this new ART is the delivery of ProviderHub (the new digital platform supporting ACC providers) and building out the core Salesforce platform components including mastering customer.
Your experience will include:
- Well-rounded and comfortable working in both business and technical domains to draw requirements and potential solutions,'
- The ability to elicit and analyse requirements from multiple areas to create succinct and well-rounded user stories,'
- Be able to context'switch or'work'concurrently on multiple features,'
- An experienced facilitator,'
- Proactively supporting and driving the delivery of the vision and solution forward,'
- Collaborating'with your team and cross-teams to support the work
- Working in ambiguous environments and fast-moving Agile projects, and working on multiple Agile features concurrently
- SAFe and Scrum methodology is desirable, along with Jira and Confluence toolset experience
- Salesforce experience is desirable
For a detailed position description please click here
Please note: we will review applications and progress candidates as they come in, so, if this opportunity interests you, don't hesitate to apply!
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.