PA/Team Administrator at Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Discover a career with purpose at MBIE
• Seeking a highly organised, experienced and motivated administrative professional
• Join a high performing, positive and dynamic team
• Full time permanent position, based in Wellington CBD
• Salary range $56,425 - $66,630 plus Kiwisaver and Wellness benefits
About the role:
An exciting permanent opportunity for a Personal Assistant/ Team Administrator to provide high calibre, confidential support to the Manager, Corporate Governance and Intellectual Property Policy and team, in the Small Business, Commerce and Consumer Policy Branch.
Working in a dynamic and changing environment, you will be responsible for;
• Diary management and managing communications (email and phone),
• Preparation of documentation,
• Arranging travel and event management,
• Liaising with facilities and IT staff,
• Organising external and internal appointments,
• Record keeping
Skills and experience required:
• Proven experience in being a Personal Assistant and Team Administrator or similar roles
• Diary management and competent user of Outlook, Microsoft office and other business systems (finance, HR)
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in arranging travel (advantageous)
• Proactive working style and strong initiative
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, development opportunities and exciting work in a fun, fast-paced team. If this sounds like the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you!
MBIE's goal is to create a resilient and high-performing economy that delivers real and ongoing quality of life for all New Zealanders.
We do this by working with others to create an environment that supports businesses to be more productive and internationally competitive, enables all New Zealanders to participate in the economy through improved job opportunities and by working to ensure quality housing is more affordable.
People are at the heart of our mahi, our way of working is guided by our values which shape our behaviours.
- Mahi Tahi – Better Together
- Māia – Bold and brave
- Pae Kahurangi – Build our Future
- Pono Me Te Tika – Own It
Our aspirations are echoed in our Māori identity – Hīkina Whakatutuki – which broadly means ‘lifting to make successful'.
MBIE recognises the partnership founded under Te Tiriti o Waitangi between Māori and the Crown and is committed to giving effect to Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We will do this through enduring, meaningful and effective partnerships with iwi, Māori, other Māori groups/organisations and the Crown, as this is critical to enable economic and social development, both for Māori and for wider Aotearoa New Zealand. We are committed to continuing to partner with iwi in order to find new sustainable solutions to address long standing systemic and cross-cutting issues facing Māori and wider Aotearoa New Zealand and we are also committed to identifying opportunities for iwi to lead and creating an enabling environment for iwi to leverage these opportunities.
E mōhio ana a Hīkina Whakatutuki i puea ake te kōtuinga I waenganui i a ngāi Māori me te Karauna i Te Tiriti o Waitangi, ā, kei te whai ia ki te whakaū ake i Te Tiriti o Waitangi. Mā te whai kiko o ngā kōtuinga ahungaroa o ngāi wi, o ngāi Māori, me ētahi atu rōpū Māori ki te Karauna, katutuki tēnei. He āhuatanga nui tēnei e āhei ai ngā mahi whanaketanga ā-ohanga, ā-pāpori hoki ki a ngāi Māori me Aotearoa whānui. E whai tonu ana mātou ki te kōtui atu ki ngā iwi mō te rapu huarahi hou ki te whakaara i ngā kaupapakua roa nei e tāmi ana i a ngāi Māori me Aotearoa whānui, ā, e whai ana hoki ki te tautohu i ngā āheinga kōkiritanga mā ngā iwi, me te tautoko i ngā iwi kia whai mana ake ai ēnei āheinga.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.