General Medicine Nurse? Join us today! at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Part time and full time roles available
- Monday to Sunday fully rostered Shifts
- Expression of Interest
- North Shore Hospital, Auckland
At Waitematā each of us makes an essential contribution to ensuring we deliver the best care for every single patient/client using our services. We have numerous opportunities available for Registered Nurses within Medicine and we are committed to ensure that our nurses receive the necessary support and guidance so they can thrive in their careers. We have a true devotion to healing.
The North Shore of Auckland offers an unbeatable balance of natural splendour and city living, with so many options to explore the great outdoors by using the many walking paths, cycling paths, and tramps. North Shore runs ahead of the pack when it comes to sandy, sunny beaches and work life balance!
Right now, we’re in an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for exceptional Nurses to join us. We are building a new four-story, state-of the-art hospital due for completion in 2023 on the North Shore, Auckland site. Who does not want to work in a brand new hospital!
Working in a friendly and supportive team, our nurses are supported to succeed and innovation is at the heart of what we do. A nursing career with us is just the first step in helping drive us towards the future.
As a teaching facility with a highly-respected research programme, we’re strongly committed to growing and training the future health workforce to meet the needs of our community.
For more information about us, please click here
What we'll need from you:
- Nurse registration and a current Annual Practising Certificate from the New Zealand Nursing Council
- At least 12 months experience in Acute Nursing
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command in English, both verbal and written
- High level of confidence and adaptability
- Commitment to teamwork and clinical excellence
- Working knowledge of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Flexibility to work across full roster of shifts, 24x7
- Ability to undertake full time, part time or fixed term roles
What we offer:
- A personalised orientation programme when you join
- A Supportive work environment where you a valued
- We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand and we will assit you with applying for a work visa
- We will support you with your visa application
- Relocation package available
- No on-call work
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Onsite Childcare
Please register your interest on our website at www.wdhbcareers.com or click on the apply now button on this page and leave the rest to us!
If you have any questions, please contact Ursula Viljoen, Senior Recruitment Consultant by sending an email to email@example.com
For a copy of the Registered Nurse Position Description click here
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.