Cardiac Physiologist (Full Time) Cardiology, Medicine, Counties Manukau District at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full Time (40 hours per week)
Remuneration as per APEX Clinical Physiology MECA guidelines (between step 3 $62,671 - 9 $82,299)
Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery, serving New Zealand’s most culturally diverse population. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level.
We are seeking a qualified Cardiac Physiologist with experience in cardiac device management to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team based in Auckland, New Zealand.
About the role:
• Opportunity to join one of the largest hospitals in Auckland, New Zealand!
• Offers relocation financial assistance to candidates relocating.
• Support provided for immigration and visa processes.
• Salaries are competitive and ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported.
About the Service:
The Cardiac Investigation Unit provides outpatient and inpatient services at Middlemore Hospital, Manukau Super Clinic and other sites. Services include:
• ICD, CRT and pacemaker implantation and follow-up
• Remote monitoring of cardiac devices
• Event and holter analysis
• ETT supervision
• ECG, ETT and cardiac monitor applications
• 24/7 on call service
We are looking for a cardiac physiologist who has a passion for Cardiac rhythm and device management.
• You will be qualified with CPM (Cardiac Physiological Measurement) and MTEX (Postgraduate diploma in Cardiac Physiology) or equivalent.
• Current registration and annual practicing certificate with the Clinical Physiologist Registration Board (CPRB). If coming from oversea you must be eligible to register with CPRB - www.cprb.org.nz
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
How to apply:
Please apply online www.countieshealthjobs.com.
To review the position description please click here. For more detail/queries about this role, please contact Kirsten Jacobsen (Kirsten.Jacobsen@middlemore.co.nz) Charge Cardiac Physiologist.
Job number: CMH07461
Advertising closes: 31 March 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.