Registered Nurse (Part-Time), Cancer Services, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Specialty Services- Infusion Centre Cancer Services
· Permanent Part Time (0.8 FTE) opportunity!
· Relocation available for those outside of Auckland! (conditions apply)
Want to be a part of our developing specialty services at Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau?
We have an exciting opportunity for highly skilled Registered Nurses to join Manukau Infusion Centre!
Based within Manukau Surgery Centre and outpatient clinic at Manukau Health Park, you will be responsible for promoting and providing high quality nursing care for patients who are receiving chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer, as well as the provision of infusional care for non-oncology patients receiving cytotoxic medication.
We can offer you:
· A work environment 'second' to none'
· Specialist services with a focus on quality initiatives
· Speciality where your skills and experience will be valued
· Safe staffing and healthy work place' philosophy
· Team based staffing model - with friendly motivated nurses/colleagues
· Registered Nurse with current NCNZ Annual Practising Certificate
· 1+ years recent acute post registration experience in a relevant clinical environment
· Effectively applies knowledge to skills and practice
· Willingness to learn
· A passion for improving nursing practice and standards of care
· Experience in cytotoxic drug administration
You will be supported by senior nursing staff to develop your skills and deliver care to patients, ensuring the needs of the patient, whaanau/family and other key stakeholders are met in line with the vision and values of CM Health. It is a fast growing, challenging and rewarding place to work!
For more information on this position, call Clinical Nurse Manager Larissa Ferguson on 021 916 461 or apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com
Applications close: 23 March 2023
Job Number: CMH202310502
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.