Cardiac Sonographers - New Zealand at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Opportunity to join our largest tertiary Hospital in New Zealand!
- Excellent investment in staff education and development
- Relocation cost support package
- Support provided with immigration
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
The Cardiac Ultrasound Department is inviting applications from qualified Cardiac Sonographers to join their team on a permanent basis. Cardiovascular services provide care to a local and national population for interventional cardiology, electrophysiology and arrhythmia management, heart failure and adult congenital heart disease.
Working for Te Toka Tumai offers you:
- Exposure and training in a range of disciplines within Cardiac Ultrasound
- A range of employee benefits, such as additional annual leave, free educational seminars, discounted gym membership plus many more
- An environment where patient centred care and team work are prioritised and valued. We support this with a commitment to our staff of developing your skills and knowledge
We are an accredited employer with the NZ immigration and we can offer relocation financial assistance as well
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
We are looking for the following:
- University degree in Science or Health science is essential
- Current registration and practising certificate. If coming from overseas, eligibility to apply for registration with the NZ Medical Radiation Technologist Board
- Cardiac ultrasound post graduate qualification that is acceptable for registration with the MRTB as a sonographer scope of practice
- At least 5 years experience in Clinical sonography
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team and independently
You will be required to obtain registration as a sonographer with the New Zealand Medical Radiation Technologist Board www.mrtboard.org.nz
Click here to view a copy of the Position Description
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
At Te Toka Tumai | Auckland we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
Auckland Hospital is a World Class, teaching hospital. We offer a wide range of primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary services to the Northern Region of New Zealand.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
This is a great opportunity for you to come and experience the kiwi lifestyle and hospitality, whether that be living permanently or coming for an extended ‘visit’. We would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunities we can offer.
To express your interest click 'apply' below or visit our careers page at www.careers.adhb.govt.nz and search reference number AUC15715. Please attach your latest CV and cover letter.
For more details about this role, please email Jonathan Mok, Charge Cardiac Sonographer at JMok@adhb.govt.nz
For help with your online application, please contact Maylaine Cerna, Recruitment Consultant on MaylaineC@adhb.govt.nz quoting ref AUC15715.
Immigration NZ has introduced a new Accredited Employer Work Visa system from 4 July 2022 that includes a simplified residency process for health workers on the new “Green List” of occupations – and this position is one of those designated critical positions! Of course for successful candidates offered a position with us who require a Work Visa, we will provide support with their Visa application. Here are the links to two key pages of NZ Immigration's official site for more information: Immigration NZ Accredited Employer Work Visa and Immigration NZ Green List Occupations .
The remuneration for this position is covered by a collective agreement: Sonographers Collective Agreement
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.