Senior Advisor (Organisational Design) at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
ACC is all about helping Kiwis prevent injuries or, if needed, supporting people through some of the most uncertain times in their lives. Our People & Culture Team is here to do the same for our amazing ACC Whānau. We're focused on continuously improving what we do and how we do it.
About the role:
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Senior Advisor (Organisational Design) to make a real difference in our large and varied organisation. Our mission is to be one of the most highly regarded Change Enablement teams in New Zealand and we want you to be part of that. We have a strongly collaborative team culture and are committed to supporting our staff to grow their skills and knowledge.
Working within our Change Enablement team, the Senior Advisor Organisational Design will work closely with business leaders to successfully deliver organisational change initiatives. This is a hands-on role that will work as a trusted advisor to ensure consistently and validity of organisational design practices while creating a seamless and consistent people experience.
To be successful in this role you will need a sound understanding of, and experience using, organisational design principles. Ideally you will also have led organisational change pieces of work and have the ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with diverse audiences. Your strong relationship building skills will be invaluable as you work with stakeholders across ACC to deliver a variety of organisational change projects. Having a strong eye for detail will also be hugely helpful in these roles. Our roles include the full range of organisational design activities including assessment, role design, helping to define/refine ways of working and supporting consultation and engagement when required.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Practical organisation change experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification (or equivalent)
- A structured approach to running change projects, backed-up by solid project management knowledge. If you understand Agile, or have experience in an Agile environment, that's a bonus
- A sound understanding of organisational design process and methodology
- Demonstrated ability in the gathering, analysis and presentation of information for organisational design models and other communication materials
- You can easily influence and lead people to deliver the very best
- You have a collaborative approach and enjoy being part of a team
- You'll have a demonstrated success record in delivering within complex environments, utilising your highly developed communication skills to build collaborative and inclusive stakeholder relationships
- Bring the ability to coach and mentor others to develop skills and capabilities within the team
In return, we can offer broad, interesting work and an organisation that invests in your development.
Working at ACC:
The base salary range for this role is $114,022 to $160,972 with starting salary depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant. ACC also offers additional 9% superannuation.
In addition to a competitive salary package we offer, career development, annual health checks and flu vaccination, discounts on Southern Cross health insurance, gym membership discounts and retail discounts.
Flexible working options:
- Potential to buy additional annual leave
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (we provide you with a laptop, headset, monitor, cables, mouse, and a keyboard to support this)
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customer, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
To view the role description please click here
Applications will be accepted until Tuesday 14th March
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.