Wilson Centre Manager at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Wilson Centre Manager
- Permanent full time (1 FTE – 40 hours per week)
The Wilson Centre is set in a stunning and serene location overlooking Rangitoto and the Hauraki Gulf. The work we do at the Wilson Centre is the National Children’s Rehabilitation Service (NCRS) and out of home Respite for the Auckland region. We also have whanau accommodation for the families of the tamariki having inpatient rehabilitation from throughout Aotearoa New Zealand.
In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the site, welcome and support whanau in the accommodations, and manage the teams of multi-skilled workers and receptionists. You will work closely with the amazing Wilson Centre leadership team, the managers of the Wilson Home Trust, and the Te Whatu Ora Waitemata Facilities team.
As an experienced people leader with either property management, management, or administration experience, you will thrive working alongside a wonderful and friendly group of people who are totally focused on the best outcomes for the tamariki we care for, in a safe and welcoming environment. You’ll be joining at an exciting time with the refurbishment of the inpatient villas now underway, and you will be an important part of this facilities project.
- Make a positive difference to tamariki and their whanau
- Support of your personal and professional objectives
- Learning opportunities to foster service development and leading quality care
- Opportunity to implement and develop ways of working to improve the experience of tamariki and their whanau, and the Wilson centre teams
- Work with a friendly and supportive team
- Free parking and stunning views.
Key skills and attributes:
- Highly organised with an eye for detail in a role with multiple competing priorities
- Leadership experience
- Health sector experience
- Facilities or property experience would be an advantage
Benefits of working with us:
- Superannuation - pension fund contributions
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- Free Flu Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 gym situated opposite North Shore Hospital and free exercise room at Waitakere Hospital
Please click here for job description
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit www.wdhbcareers.co.nz
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Carla Jacobson, Operations Manager, phone 021 519 384 or email email@example.com
For general queries or support with your application please contact Bairavi Thavarasa, Recruitment Consultant via email at Bairavi.Thavarasa@waitematadhb.govt.nz
Closing date: 18 June 2023
Job Number: WDHB16088
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.