Workflow Coordinator at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hours: Full time
Location: Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
Business Group: Services and Access and Operations
Branch: Kāwai ki te Iwi / Service Delivery & Operations
Salary: $57,561 - $77,876
Nāu te rourou, nāku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi - With your basket and my basket the people will thrive. Do you want to'
- Enable evidenced based decision making
- Develop your communication and analytical skills
- Coordinate our resources to serve New Zealanders
Working at the Department of Internal Affairs, you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
The Service Delivery and Operations branch is the face of DIA. Whether we're helping to register births of new pēpi, marriages, deaths or charities, or assisting in passport or uruwhenua applications, hapori/community grants or civil union and name change registrations, we're dedicated to tautoko the needs of New Zealanders.
The purpose of the Workflow Coordinator is to contribute to the ongoing success of our frontline operations by:
- Managing allocation of work in progress, with a focus on utilising a global workforce
- Providing support to, and working alongside the leadership group to ensure demand is met
- Identification, management and escalation of issues within our production environments.
We are looking for proactive team players who are keen to learn new skills and help us deliver world class services to New Zealanders. Ideally you will be:
- An experienced Excel user
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail
- An excellent communicator with the ability to persuade and influence to obtain optimal outcomes
We are a small and dedicated team with a wide focus across our Life and Identity Services area. The Forecasting and Planning team play an integral role in managing Customer workflow and resource allocation to meet demand.
If you're looking for a new challenge that encourages you to think innovatively to help make a difference to Aotearoa and its people, then the Workflow Coordinator position is for you. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes.
We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 19 March 2022
For more information please contact: Duane Poutawera at Duane.Poutawera@dia.govt.nz
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
- Working at the Department of Internal Affairs, you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
Service Delivery and Operations branch | Kāwai ki te Iwi is the face of DIA. Whether we're helping to register births, deaths, marriages or charities, or assisting in passport applications, community grants or civil union and name change registrations, we're dedicated to serving the needs of New Zealanders.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.