Physiotherapist - Cardiology at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent, part time role (24hrs per week)
- Registration with the NZ Physiotherapy
Board and an Annual Practicing Certificate is essential
The Team: What we do
Here at Christchurch Hospital we - re looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our Cardiorespiratory and Surgical cluster working in Cardiology.
In this role you will be coordinating our Cardiology physiotherapy service
to further develop effective and efficient delivery of care. This includes
working across both inpatient and outpatient settings and encompasses cardiac
rehab, heart failure assessment and treatment, exercise groups and liaising
with external providers.
This is a permanent, part time opportunity hours negotiable + weekend and
The Role: Where you fit in
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking expert assessments, completing appropriate interventions and providing advice or referring to other services;
- Working within the Cardiorespiratory and Surgical Cluster to support wider service delivery across critical care, medical respiratory, cardiothoracics and general surgery;
- Supervising and mentoring rotational staff and final year physiotherapy students;
- Helping to facilitate service improvements;
- Coordinating the Cardiology physiotherapy service.
Your skills will include:
- A broad range of experience, ideally including surgery, respiratory, cardiology and critical care;
- The ability to work collaboratively across the multi-disciplinary team;
- Enthusiastic and confident in sharing your knowledge across your discipline;
- A working knowledge of quality improvement processes;
with the NZ Physiotherapy Board and an Annual Practicing Certificate is
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What - s important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Here: Becoming part
of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board,
you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible
working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not
match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our
roles that better suit your expertise.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly on our career site here. Please note only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.