Advisor Contract Management (EH) at Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Support our senior members of the team with implementation, co-ordination, and monitoring of contracts.
- Supportive and flexible working environment
- Auckland or Wellington based, permanent and fixed term roles
This is an exciting time to join our Ministry. Be part of a team making a positive difference in the community.
We are looking for people who have excellent attention to detail who take pride in the quality of work they complete. You should be self-managing, be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Everybody should have a place to live that is warm, dry, safe, stable and affordable, with access to the support they need to live healthy, successful lives. Be part of a team making a positive difference in the community!
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Our System Delivery and Performance group is responsible for managing and monitoring delivery in conjunction with with Te Kāhui our Māori Housing unit . This group brings together delivery and supply functions, land acquisition and development, and the management of our contracts reporting on delivery and investment. The group also leads out on procurement for the organisation.
At Te Tūāpapa Kura Kāinga we work to deliver more public housing, transitional housing and services to tackle homelessness in Aotearoa, you will be assisting the team with the implementation, co- ordination and monitoring of contracts with a portfolio of housing and housing-related service providers who support some of this country's most vulnerable people to have a home that is warm, dry and safe.
You will develop strong stakeholder relationships both internally and with our partnership providers as you support the team to implement, manage and monitor contracts.
We have one permanent vacancy and two 2-year fixed term vacancies. The salary range for these roles is $70,051 to $75,889.
Ō wheako, ō pukenga | About you
This role would suit a person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging work environment, you will:
- be a key contributor to an enjoyable workplace culture that delivers high performing results
- have a natural talent to connect with people, build and maintain relationships
- thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- preferably have relevant business administration/ contract management experience in a government, social service or commercial context is desirable
- have proven ability to write to a high standard (clear, accurate, concise, appropriate to audience)
- have a high degree of data entry accuracy.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working to give work/life balance
- Engaging employee-led people networks that celebrate diversity, provide safe spaces, and encourage thought-leadership
- Close to the Wellington train station or in the Auckland CBD, modern office space and cloud -based technology that allows for joined up, cohesive collaboration
- Wellbeing initiatives, tools and courses, and a discounted health insurance scheme
- Open minds - we aren't afraid of change and encourage fresh approaches and ideas from people who want to make a difference
- We work to make sure the aspirations of whānau, hapū and iwi are enabled
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button to be directed to the application page, from here you can upload your CV and cover letter. Please note, while applications close on Monday, 20 March 2023 we will be reviewing applications as they are received and may progress with suitable applicants prior to the application closing date. Therefore, please apply as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process. You must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand to be eligible for this position.'
For further inquiries please contact
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Housing and Urban Development|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.