Senior Advisor at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hours: Full time
Location: Wellington (Central City)
Business Group: Ministerial Services
Branch: Te Haumi - Enterprise Partnerships
Salary: $75,044 - $101,531
- Provide strategic advice and support to the Manager, General Manager, Ministerial and Secretariat Services (MaSS) Leadership Team and wider group
- Use your capability and experience in planning and reporting to contribute to a high performing team
- Lead and support processes, projects and initiatives that improve efficiency, effectiveness and transparency
Working at the Department of Internal Affairs | Te Tari Taiwhenua, you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
We are seeking a Senior Advisor to join the Strategy and Business Support (SBS) team in MaSS. As part of our team our team you will be:
- contributing to the high-quality delivery of services that directly support the Executive, by providing sound strategic advice to decision makers;
- leading planning, reporting and accountability processes for the group; and
- leading and contributing to projects and initiatives that improve service delivery and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of MaSS.
This role will give you opportunity to engage with senior leaders, while working with a range of critical stakeholders to ensure advice is well informed and risk aware.
Key to this role is knowledge and experience of the public sector, the ability to provide high quality strategic advice to senior leaders, and building and maintaining strong relationships across the group and with key stakeholders. You will have relevant experience with public sector accountability processes and in preparing briefings for Ministers and senior leadership teams.
You will join a close-knit team who work together to deliver for the General Manager, wider-group and Minister in a dynamic and high-paced environment. We pride ourselves on a workplace culture that is supportive, collaborative and innovative.
If you would like a stimulating, rewarding career within a team that provides key services and support to the executive branch of government, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday 14 March 2023
For more information please contact: Catherine Scanlan at Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website."
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.