Customer Experience Representative at Accident Compensation Corporation, Otago
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Make a difference to New Zealander's lives as they work towards their recovery
- Monday-Friday between 8am-6pm (no weekends or late nights!)
- Work from home up to 3 days per week
As a Customer Experience Representative, you will be our customers first impression when they call ACC on their way to recovery. After a thorough induction and training period which involves a mix of both classroom learning and on the job training, you'll jump on the phones and answer inbound calls from our clients and providers.
There will be opportunities for you to continually grow and develop your skills as a Customer Experience Representative, and be trained across all of our channels including phone calls, emails, live chat, and supporting our Business Customers.
This is a great entry-level role into ACC, and many of the team have progressed their career into roles such as Senior Customer Experience Representatives, Channel Support Advisors and Team Leaders.
A real passion for working with customers is key to being motivated to deliver exceptional customer service for every customer contact you have.
To read a bit more about this role, please click here to view the position description.
What's in it for you?
We can offer you a starting salary of $51,939 PLUS a 9% superannuation contribution, annual performance reviews linked to pay increases, and corporate discounts for health insurance, gyms, and more! We can also offer you:
- Regular career and development conversations with your leader
- On-the-job skill development and coaching
- Opportunities to grow into other internal roles
- Only work Monday to Friday - no late nights, no weekends, no overtime
And after working with us for 6 months:
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (we provide you with a laptop, headset, monitor, cables, mouse, and a keyboard to support this)
- Possibility of compressed working hours
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. To encourage this, we also have internal employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
What do you need to be successful?
- Be Customer focused - you will be confident in being the first point of contact for customers on their way to recovery
- Personal resilience - you will be working with people experiencing challenging circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written communication - you will be confident communicating with people from all different walks of life
- Cool, calm, and collected - you will be comfortable working a fast-paced environment and adapting to change
- A can-do attitude - you will be someone who is always keen to get stuck in and do the mahi
- You don't need to have previous contact-centre experience to join the team! If you can bring the above to the table, then we'd love to hear from you!
Please note that we may progress to interview with suitable candidates as applications are received, so please do not hesitate to apply if this role is of interest.
Applications will only be accepted when submitted through our Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may progress to interview with suitable candidates as applications are received, so please do not hesitate to apply if this role interests you!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.