Manager Business Analysis Practice at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Technology Services and Solutions
Branch: Organisational Capability and' Services
Salary: $110,312 - $149,245
The Manager Business Analysis Practice leads and manages the delivery of business analysis services and is accountable for the effective utilisation and management of all resources. They lead the teams in implementing best practice in business analysis, building the capability to deliver the right value to the business using approaches that increase responsiveness and flexibility without compromising standards.
Working at Te Tari Taiwhenua Department of Internal Affairs, you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
Technology Services and Solutions sits within Organisational Capability and Services, a branch dedicated to supporting the rest of the Department to succeed by providing corporate services that help business groups and people within DIA to make the best contribution to New Zealand
He Tangata, our people, are at the heart of our mahi and DIA. We value diversity and inclusion and the wellbeing of our people and support flexible working.
About the job
- The Manager Business Analysis Practice leads and manages the delivery of business analysis services and is accountable for the effective utilisation and management of all resources.
- The manager has 3 direct reports, each manage a team of 10-15 analysts
- They lead the teams in implementing best practice in business analysis, building the capability to deliver the right value to the business using approaches that increase responsiveness and flexibility without compromising standards.
- Leadership experience with a high achieving team, motivating and lifting team practice and performance
- A strong base of experience in business engagement, and proven ability to increase team flexibility and responsiveness to business needs.
If you're looking for a new challenge that encourages you to think innovatively to help make a difference to Aotearoa and its people, then Internal Affairs could be the place for you.
Better New Zealand
Working at the Department of Internal Affairs, you'll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
To learn more about th'e diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Tuesday, 4 April 2023.
For more information please contact: Paul Graham, Paul.Graham@dia.govt.nz
Job description: To review the full job descri'ption, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.