Public Health Nurse, Child and Family - Fixed Term at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
• Would you like to make a difference in our community?
• Are you passionate about health equity?
The Child & Family Service works with school communities and whanau in their homes to improve health outcomes, enabling everyone to have access to healthcare. Public Health Nurses are guided by the principles Te Tiriti o Waitangi acknowledges; a person’s custodianship of their rights, needs, and interests and respect of their beliefs to help to restore the tapu (wellbeing, empowerment) of tangata mauiui and their whanau.
Do you have:
• Great communication skills
• The ability to work with diverse communities
• The skills to work in a team and independently
• An interest in public health & health promotion strategies
Preferred but not essential:
• Paediatric nursing experience
• Public health nursing experience
• Authorised vaccinator
You must have:
• New Zealand registration
• A current practicing certificate with proven post registration experience
• Full New Zealand drivers licence
We are a passionate and supportive team who work Monday to Friday; we would provide you with a comprehensive orientation & scope to advance your nursing career. If this sounds like you, apply NOW!
To view the position description for this role, please click here.
For more information, please contact Sarah Kneller, Recruitment Consultant. Email: email@example.com.
Job code: WDHB16169
Closing date: 4 April 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.