Personal Assistant at New Zealand Transport Agency, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Support Waka Kotahi leaders with administration and minutes-taking, liaise with key stakeholders, manage deadlines and confidential information
- Custom-tailored development plan, hybrid office/WFH, 5 weeks annual leave
- Multiple opportunities, both fixed term & permanent
Te Whiwhinga mahi | The opportunity
At Waka Kotahi we are passionate about developing and growing our people along their Career pathway - come and propel your career with us.
Are you a Personal Assistant guru looking to take your experience to the next level? Or an experienced Administrator keen to develop and dive into the PA world? Personal Assistant's make connections right across the business, with plenty of opportunity for growth and professional development.
This is a fast-paced and varied role - you will never be bored! You'll draw on your skills in efficiency, proactivity, organisation, professionalism, communication and confidentiality. If you are an energetic, agile and enthusiastic Administrator - come join our fun, professional and dedicated team!
Ko koe tēnei | About you
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Proven experience in a senior administration or executive/personal assistance support activities
- Experience in diary and email management for senior managers
- A proven use of initiative skills and experience in planning, prioritising, and working under pressure
- Discreet and tactful when dealing with confidential, commercially sensitive, and personal work-related information
- Set high standards including accuracy, attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Continuous improvement ethos, experience looking for and implementing business process improvement
- Collaborative team skills and is skilled at fostering and building relationships
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
You will demonstrate knowledge of, or a willingness to gain an understanding of Te Ao Māori and promote tikanga and Te Reo Māori. You will also have knowledge of, or a willingness to gain an appreciation of te Tiriti o Waitangi (the Treaty of Waitangi) as it applies in the public sector.
Ko wai mātou | About us
Our Corporate Support Group provides key specialist corporate functions that are core to enabling Waka Kotahi to run efficiently and to achieve organisational excellence internally and for the land transport system.
Along with our other benefits we also have:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- A well-being initiative supporting activities that make a difference to both physical and mental well-being
View the position description.
Rā Katinga | Applications close: 29 March 2023
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Waka Kotahi is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
If you are a contractor/temp currently working with Waka Kotahi, you may apply for internal vacancies however please note that we will give consideration to permanent employees first.
Don't see the Refer button? This role is only able to be applied for by internal candidates so you are unable to refer external candidates for this role.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.