Speech Language Therapist (Part Time, Fixed term) Acute Allied Health, Middlemore Hospital, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Counties Manukau District is committed to enabling our patients to be self-managers and you will be supported to work collaboratively with patients, carers and other health care professionals. There is scope for service development and implementing projects to improve the care of your patients. Ideally you will be able to work autonomously, as well as part of an inter-disciplinary team and ongoing support will be provided as required. We fully support ongoing education and development of all employees including regular supervision, in-services and training in instrumental swallowing assessments.
- New Zealand approved qualification to practice speech and language therapy
- Membership with NZSTA
- Videofluoroscopy experience
- 2 years minimum post qualification clinical experience working with adults as a speech language therapist
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Previous clinical and professional supervision/development of staff and students
- Videofluoroscopy competence
- FEES (Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing) competence
Please apply online by clicking on "Apply Now".
For more information, please contact Amy Lin on Amy.Lin@middlemore.co.nz. To view the job description, click here.
Job Number: CMH202310613
Applications Close: 29 March 2023
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, in that you have received two doses and a booster dose of an approved vaccine or have received a medical exemption. Proof of vaccination or satisfactory evidence that you have received a medical exemption will be required as part of our recruitment process.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.