Practice Lead at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Agency Partnerships and Capability
Branch: Digital Public Service
Salary: $110,312 - $149,245
- Opportunity for an experienced people leader.
- Apply your digital knowledge and subject matter expertise.
- Lead an external facing function working across Government.
Digital Public Service | Te Kōtui Whitiwhiti
The Digital Public Service Branch works across the public service to connect, influence, and support the system to take advantage of new digital opportunities. It also supports the Government Chief Digital Officer to drive the government's digital transformation and position government to succeed in a changing and evolving digital age.
The Branch purpose is to deliver on the expectations of the government's Strategy for a Digital Public Service. https://www.digital.govt.nz/digital-government/strategy/
We're looking for a second Practice Lead in the Agency Partnerships and Capability group.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the programme of work for a team of digital consultants who provide targeted advice and guidance to government agencies.
- Monitoring overall performance of the practice including reporting requirements.
- Leading and supporting senior stakeholder engagement.
- Ensuring the practice teams maintain currency with emerging trends and best practice.
- Fostering continuous improvement across the practice through coaching and mentoring.
To be successful in this role, you'll be an experienced and influential people leader with relevant experience in a digital and technology environment. You'll have a positive mindset, be able to work under pressure and sometimes to tight deadlines. You will be a team player working alongside another Practice Lead and other teams. To complement our existing team, experience in any of the specific areas of digital/technology strategy, cloud, enterprise architecture, or programme assurance would be ideal.
Applications close: 5pm, 29 March 2023
For more information please contact: Angela.Brownie@dia.govt.nz or 027 261 4050
Job description: To review the full job description, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.