Manager, Digital & Channel Evolution at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Own our digital function and run with it
- Drive our evolution of customer connection channels
- Wellington based with flexible working arrangements and 9% superannuation
Make our customer journey the best possible experience through driving our strategic evolution of our customer channels for an effective integrated customer connection experience.
Our vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
If you were to find yourself this this role, you'd be taking on a fairly mature digital offering, with 7 large digital products that include self-service applications, websites, and APIs, and sit across all of ACC's customer areas - Client, Business, Provider and Injury Prevention. You will deliver the strategic planning and execution of ACC's customer channel strategy, with a focus on channel integration and channel shift to our digital offerings.
A focus for you would be around evolving and enhancing ACC's digital maturity through the evolution of digital channels and products, enabling easy access for our customers, and ensuring our customer channels are strategically aligned and integrated and we have the optimal channel mix.
Day to day, you'll be working with stakeholders across the business to ensure our Digital roadmaps are strategically aligned with key organisational outcomes. You'll be managing a team of Product Owners, each of whom manage one of our products. And you'll be managing our Digital Product/UX Design and Operations teams.
We're committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi by providing space for kaupapa Māori leadership to lead, support and develop approaches, tools, actions and knowledge that creates space for Māori and Tangata Tiriti (non-Māori).
Our Te Tiriti o Waitangi direction is guided by the Whāia Te Tika - 'Pursue What is Right' - Māori Strategy. It illustrates ACC's commitment to understanding and responding to whānau-centred needs, expectations, and aspirations that lead to minimising the incidence and impact of injury for whānau, hapū, iwi, and hapori Māori.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Success establishing capability and leading the delivery of outcomes to customers through Digital Channels.
- Previous experience in developing and delivering sound strategic plans that balance the interests of customers and stakeholders.
- Significant experience developing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies
- A natural affinity for people leadership, able to motivate teams to achieve results through strong coaching, sound problem solving and robust decision-making skills.
- Proven experience in leading through change and embedding positive culture change.
- Highly effective influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to engage people at all levels.
- Experience in Product Ownership/Management and UX are beneficial.
The salary range for the role is between $161,305 - $227,724 + 9% superannuation, and appointment within the range will depend on skills and experience.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
For a detailed position description, please click here.
Applications will run through to midnight, Sunday 26th March, however we may move forward with screening and interviewing sooner so please apply as soon as possible if you are interested.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.