Clinical Midwife Coordinator at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Taranaki, Taranaki
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora Taranaki
Taranaki Whanui He Rohe Oranga - Taranaki Together, A Healthy Community
Te Kaupapa – Mission
Improving, promoting, protecting and caring for the health and wellbeing of the people of Taranaki.
We are looking for people that share our vision by providing the best care for our people and our community. We have a responsibility to see the whole picture, the whole community, in terms of health and to support everyone working in Taranaki to do the best job they can in a world of constant change.
Taranaki - A place like no other
Taranaki boasts some of New Zealand’s most iconic natural landscapes like Mt Taranaki and many adventure activities. The rugged and wild coastline is home to more than 12 world-class surf breaks. Taranaki is a place where you can ski and surf in the same day. For a more relaxing experience, there are many walks (bush, coastal or mountain) as well as art trails, festivals and award-winning museums and galleries and a thriving café culture. Click here to read more information about Taranaki.
For further information on our international recruitment and what we offer Click here and find out how to make a difference somewhere different.
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
At Te Whatu Ora Taranaki we are committed to recognising the value our people bring to our organisation within a supportive team of healthcare professionals that provide comprehensive care to our patients.
We believe having workforce that is diverse and inclusive, we are a pro-equity Health Organisation and this means that we will be better positioned to understand and serve our community.
When you choose to work with us, we will offer you:
- A comprehensive orientation and induction to our organisation and your department
- Access to clinical training and education
- Up to date facilities, Have a look at
- Project Maunga - our New Facilities currently under construction check this out on our website www.tdhb.org/maunga.shtml
- Opportunities to participate on local project and regional collaboration teams
- Professional development
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
Taranaki Base Hospital has a primary and secondary maternity unit. The birthing suite and antenatal ward are combined with six birthing rooms, birthing pool rooms and seven antenatal beds. The post-natal ward consists of 16 beds with onsite lactation consultant services.
Click here to view the job description
Moū - About you
- Be registered with the Midwifery Council and have five-year postgraduate experience
- Hold a current annual practising certificate with no conditions on your scope of practice
- Demonstrate clinical and cultural competence to a high standard
- Display strong leadership skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have evidence of continuing education with postgraduate qualification (or working towards)
- Be able to work rostered shifts in all areas of the maternity unit
Do you share in our vision, our values and will ensure our patients feel supported and cared for throughout their journey with us?
We would love to hear from you! - Join us!
If you want to make an application click on "Apply Online" from within this page.
To discuss this vacancy further you are welcome to contact Victoria Christian, Clinical Midwife Manager, Email: email@example.com
Applications Close Friday 7 April 2023
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together, we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Taranaki|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.