Intelligence and Insight Specialist (L2) - Te Mana Rangahau at Inland Revenue Te Tari Taake, Wellington - Wairarapa
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Undertake Māori research and/or evaluation and deliver insights for the business from the voice of whānau Māori
- Permanent full-time role - all Inland Revenue locations considered
Mō mātou - About us
Te Tari Taake Inland Revenue (IR) plays a critical role in improving the economic and social wellbeing of Aotearoa New Zealand. We are committed to keeping to the guiding principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi in our work for and with Māori customers and our employees, their whānau, hapū and iwi - our organisation continues to develop a culture which is customer-centric, intelligence-led, agile, and inclusive.
Enterprise Design and Integrity (ED&I) provides advice, guidance, and direction to ensure our work follows strategic intent, and achieves the outcomes intended.
Sitting within ED&I, Customer Insight was created to ensure we have the right people, positions, and processes in place to lead the understanding, analysis and interpretation of customer data, behaviours, and feedback into actionable insights. We improve product development, customer experience, organisational outcomes and investment decisions whilst applying the principles of te Tiriti o Waitangi: partnership, participation, and protection.
Te Mana Rangahau is a specific team within the wider Customer Insight team who are passionate about the wellbeing of whānau, hapū, iwi. The team is committed to gathering the voice of whānau Māori to inform strategic decision-making at Inland Revenue. The team's efforts are focused on the delivery of IR's Māori Research and Evaluation Work Programme by following kaupapa Māori research principles and building and maintaining meaningful connections within Te Ao Māori.
We have trust and integrity - we innovate to make a difference - we value people - we work together.
We're offering great flexibility, support, and development opportunities unique to you and your aspirations so that you can bring your whole self to work and thrive with us.
Mō te tūnga - About the role
We are looking for someone to join our Customer Insight team to undertake Māori research and/or evaluation and deliver insights for the business from the voice of whānau Māori.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Domain Principal for Te Mana Rangahau, as well as Customer Insight's Technical and Domain Leads.
- Lead projects that deliver IR's Māori Research and Evaluation Work Programme.
- Deliver customer insights that provide a Māori perspective, and are guided by tikanga Māori based systems, beliefs, and values.
- Ensure rigour around the collection, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of information involving whānau, hapū, iwi.
- Engage and connect across the business to advance the understanding, impact, and action of our insights.
Mōu - About you
To be successful in this position you will have experience:
- Leading, designing, and delivering kaupapa Māori led research and/or evaluation projects
- Navigating comfortably in and with Te Ao Māori, Tikanga Māori, and Te Reo Māori
- Networking and establishing and maintaining strong connections with internal and external stakeholders - particularly with whānau, hapū, iwi
- Delivering insights through using qualitative, quantitative, and mixed research and/or evaluation methods
- Using various communication methods to articulate your views clearly often having to challenge assumptions, the status quo and customer truths
Tono mai - Apply here
Does this sound like you? Have we piqued your interest? We would like to make the application process as inviting as possible, so feel free to contact IRDcareers@careers.ird.govt.nz if you would prefer to discuss your interest and experience. Like you, we pride ourselves on our friendly and informative communications, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
We would like to make the application process as inviting as possible, so you are welcome to use any format for introducing yourself alongside your CV. We are very keen to learn more about you and your interest in this opportunity, and you may choose to express this in a cover letter, a video, a presentation, or any other means you feel comfortable with.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 31 March 2023, and please note, we will not be reviewing applications until after this date.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Inland Revenue Te Tari Taake|
|Location:||Wellington - Wairarapa|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.