Application Support Analyst at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Work on a high profile project in the business
- Bring your application and functional support and assistance business users
- $88,211 per annum + 5 weeks' annual leave + many more benefits
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
We are currently recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to join our team based in either our Wellington or Auckland office. In this role you will provide seamless IT support services for our internal and external customers.
You will provide level two support and application administration functions for the Oracle EBS and Northgate Social Housing application and will be responsible for resolving user issues, completing application administration tasks and managing the handoff to Level three support which is provided by our specialist external partners.
In this high level role, you will:
- Provide application and functional support and assistance to users
- Clarify needs and resolve user issues and requests for support and assistance
- Provide application administration function
- Maintain documentation of application administration procedures and work instructions
- Analyse calls to identify potential issues and areas for future training or development opportunities
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
- Tertiary qualification or relevant experience providing support to customers across multiple business applications
- Experience working with or supporting Oracle EBS version 11i or 12 and/or Northgate Social Housing Application
- Experience of multiple Oracle modules gained in a range of functional roles
- SQL and PL/SQL skills and/or analytical skills
- Experience working in a fast-changing environment
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.email@example.com
Applications close 26 March 2023.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||IT & computing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.