MultiSkilled Worker at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Multi-skilled Worker - Cleaner/Orderly/Driver
Permanent, Full time role
Wilson Centre, Takapuna
Waitematā District Health Board is the largest DHB in New Zealand providing services to a population of more than 640,000 and employing more than 8,000 people. Our organisational values and promise statement – “Best Care for Everyone” - serves to inspire us to continuously improve to provide the best care possible to our communities, each and every person and their whānau.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised and self-motivated Multi Skilled Worker (Cleaner/Orderly/Driver) who is seeking a team-based role where you can make a difference to the children and their families in the Rehab and Respite inpatient and outpatient services.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning duties for the Respite and Rehab inpatient and outpatient areas, the Whanau accommodation, and the Wilson Centre site
- Orderly duties including the daily management of linen, rubbish and recycling, and meal delivery
- Driver for the service, transporting tamariki and whanau to hospital appointments, and other driving requirements
We can offer you ongoing training, a large friendly and supportive team of staff, stunning work location on the clifftop in Takapuna, where every day you make a difference for the children and their families.
We’re keen to hear from you if you:
- Are a team player
- Have experience as a cleaner
- Demonstrate initiative, effective prioritisation, and require minimal supervision
- Deliver great customer service with compassion and empathy
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to get along with people from all cultures and contribute to the team outcome
- You are physically fit
- Have a clean full drivers license
As you will be working around children and their families, sensitivity and discretion, as well as a pleasant manner are required.
This role is rostered to day shifts across 7 days, including weekends and public holidays.
You will also need to have a valid driver's licence, and legal entitlement to work in New Zealand.
Please note that only applications submitted via our careers website www.wdhbcareers.com will be accepted
For position description, please click here
Job Number : WDHB16191
Closing Date : 2nd April 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.