Senior Portfolio Controls Advisor at New Zealand Transport Agency, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- A Bachelor's degree in business, commerce, engineering or equivalent
- Evidence of advanced expertise working in a PMO, or project delivery environment of comparable size and complexity.
- Proficiency and a dedicated focus on project controls - cost management, risk management, reporting and scheduling.
- The ability to build and maintain sound and productive relationships with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Experience in using relevant systems in a PMO environment ideally with PlanView, SAP, TIO or relevant financial experience.
- Successful identification and management of risks and trends which has ensured these were managed before they materialised
Ko wai mātou | About us
At Waka Kotahi, the NZ Transport Agency, it all starts with our people. The organisation's performance and success depends on the people who choose to make this a great place to work and make a difference for Aotearoa. The Transport Agency has a strong future focus, understanding that new technologies and changing customer expectations mean the transport system we know today will not be the one we deliver in ten years' time.
In addition to a competitive remuneration for the successful candidate, Waka Kotahi offer a range of incredible benefits for our employees such as: flexible working, five weeks annual leave, insurance benefits and access to the Marram Trust holiday homes.
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
Waka Kotahi is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We recognise the importance of diversity and inclusion and are committed to providing a working environment that embraces these values. Please let us know if you need any support or have any access requirements that will help you through the recruitment process.
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
If you are a contractor/temp currently working with Waka Kotahi, you may apply for internal vacancies however please note that we will give consideration to permanent employees first.
Don't see the Refer button? This role is only able to be applied for by internal candidates so you are unable to refer external candidates for this role.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||New Zealand Transport Agency|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.