Business Administration Manager at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- We are seeking an experienced Business Administration Management for our Mental Health Services
- The role is based at our Ponsonby, Pt Chevalier and Mt Eden facilities and supports teams based in the Auckland region.
- This is a permanent full-time role (1 FTE, 40 hours), Monday to Friday.
- Salary is based on experience and ranges from $89,497 to $115,819 per annum
Are you ready to take your next step into health management?
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
Be part of a leadership team that is passionate about delivering a quality clinical service. Your role would be to enable this to occur by ensuring our resources (facilities, finance, people, administration, data, systems and processes) are in place.
This role will support our Operations Managers and/or Nurse Unit Managers to provide operational leadership and administration management in line with Auckland DHB values, Directorate objectives and key result areas.
The role will involve:
- Leading and managing an administration team including monitoring team performance
- Support the Operations Manager to develop and improve administration services to ensure they are effective and efficient
- Foster a safe, healthy and productive workplace that meets the requirement of health and safety at work
- Responsible for management of the facility in consultation with the Operations Manager
- Working in partnership with the clinical team leaders in the delivery of administrations systems to support the clinical needs
For further details, please refer to the position description here.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
You will be a proven people manager, demonstrating that you could adapt and be flexible in an ever-changing environment. You will need a relevant tertiary level qualification or transferable/relevant experience.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Finance and Administration
- Managing and motivating a team
- Change management and/or service improvement
- High level IT skills and knowledge of relevant software programmes
- Continuous quality improvement focus
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
We are Te Whatu Ora Te Toka Tumai Auckland. We provide health and disability services to more than half a million people living in central Auckland, regional services for Northland and greater Auckland, and specialist national services for the whole of New Zealand. Our main sites are Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre and Starship Children’s Hospital, located in central Auckland.
We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
We are also an Accredited Employer with Immigration NZ (Please visit Immigration NZ Accredited Employer Work Visa for more information if you will be needing a Work Visa)
We are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work, and we encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai Auckland.
For more information on what we offer, please click here.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please submit your application online, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role.
If you have any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Suzanne Morgan Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com to discuss how we can best support your application.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.