Registered Nurse/Core Clinician (Full-Time), Mental Health (SPOA, CAMHS), Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Permanent and Part-time opportunities available in Mauri Oho (Child and Adolescent mental health services, Single Point of Entry)
We are currently seeking highly motivated and experienced clinicians (Occupational Therapist’s, Registered Nurse’s, Psychologist or Social Worker’s) to join Mauri Oho, our Single Point of Access team in Child and Adolescent Mental Health services. This includes both Acute and non-acute response pathways.
You will be required to work alongside the Clinical and Cultural teams to provide clinical service delivery to our most vulnerable and at-risk children and youth. This will include triage, assessments, care coordination and care planning in a variety of settings including hospital, schools, homes and GP clinics. You will be working closely with the respective community services and agencies including schools and non- government community organisations to best serve our rangatahi and whanau
If this is the role for you, please apply!
Nāu te rourou, nāku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi
With your input and mine, wellness will thrive
- NZ Registered Mental Health Clinician (Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse, Psychologist or Social Worker)
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years practice in speciality MH&A however relevant experience would be considered
- Full, clean NZ driver’s licence
- In-depth understanding & demonstration of the Treaty of Waitangi principles
- Ability to operate as a DAO or interest in undertaking DAO training
- Ability to work with our diverse community including Maori, Pacific, Middle Eastern, African, Asian communities
- Postgraduate qualification or working towards one
For more information, please contact Amon Iva in the Recruitment Centre on (09) 276 0044 ext. 53461 or apply online - www.countieshealthjobs.com
Applications close: Until positions filled
Job number: CMH20227548
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.