Senior HR Advisors at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Who we are:
Tā mātou nei whakakitenga, he waihanga I ngā honongo ahurei me ngā Tāngata kātoa o Aotearoa, kia ngāwari ake ngā wā e whara ai te tangata, hei whakapiki i tā rātou nei oranga. Our vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
Looking to the future, to an ambitious enterprise strategy and to changes in the world of work, it's clear that what ACC needs from People and Culture is changing, and the Group is reorientating itself to deliver on these opportunities.
About the roles:
This is an exciting time to be joining the group as we reorientate to enable a modern, future-focused approach to supporting ACC. We're looking for talented Senior HR Advisors to partner with business leaders to identify opportunities for enhancing people experience and organisational performance and to provide solutions to complex HR challenges.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Support interesting portfolio work, including remuneration and reward, career and performance, employment relations, strategic workforce planning and insight, people technology enablement
- Build strong relationships with business leaders whilst supporting them to transform their business units to align with ACC's strategy
- Support the development of our People Strategy and the design and development of our tools and services
- Use insights to identify opportunities, priorities and potential risks.
You'll be an experienced HR generalist who has worked across a number of HR disciplines, you will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and a willingness to work on both BAU and project work.
You will have:
- Proven track record of partnering with business leaders to drive outcomes
- Ability to grasp complex issues quickly
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of relevant NZ employment legislation
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver programmes of work would be advantageous
- Strong inter-personal skills to build trusted relationships with senior leaders
- Strong business acumen and ability to apply your understanding of business strategy to effectively deliver people outcomes.
Working at ACC:
The base salary range for this role is $97,888 to $138,194 with starting salary depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant. ACC also offers additional 9% superannuation.
In addition to a competitive salary package we offer, career development, annual health checks and flu vaccination, discounts on Southern Cross health insurance, gym membership discounts and retail discounts.
Flexible working options:
- Potential to buy additional annual leave
- Work from home up to 3 days per week (we provide you with a laptop, headset, monitor, cables, mouse, and a keyboard to support this)
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customer, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
To view the role profile please click here
Applications close 5:00pm 29 May 2023. We will be reviewing applications as they are received and may progress with suitable applicants prior to the application closing date.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.