Senior Project Manager Logistics, North Shore Hospital - 14 Month Fixed Term, full-time at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Senior Project Manager - Logistics
Full-Time Position – 1.0 FTE
Fixed term – till end August 2024
- Supportive and positive team culture
- Flexible working environment
We’re offering a fantastic opportunity to join a professional and dynamic team committed to supporting the commissioning of the Tōtara Haumaru building. This building, on the North Shore Hospital Campus, will house 8 new theatres, 4 endoscopy rooms and 150 beds.
Your extensive knowledge of logistics services will help establish successful relationships with relevant project managers, end-users and stakeholders to deliver on required outcomes. Your experience with delivering detailed logistics, on time, is essential. Knowledge of clinical equipment in the health care environment is advantageous
Key responsibilities will include:
- establishing and managing the project logistics workstream of the Tōtara Haumaru project to support the commissioning of the building
- leading the delivery, receipt and distribution of clinical and non – clinical Furniture Fixture and equipment’s (FF&E) relating to the project
- partnering with suppliers, manufactures, project managers and operational/ clinical teams to ensure the correct items are delivered to the correct locations on time
- Ensuring robust documentation including project plans, timelines, stock delivery plans
Committed to excellence, we will support your on-going personal development, and provide mentoring to assist you to transition into the role.
This is an exciting fixed term role, so if you think you are ready for a challenging, satisfying and stimulating environment that will make a real difference to the community, then we would like to hear from you.
To view a copy of the position description, please click here.
Job reference: WDHB16533
Closing date: 13th of June 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.