Service Desk Technician at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent full-time positions available with the Service Desk.
- A real passion to help people and deliver world-class customer service
- An ability to support customers for technology related incident and requests
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Te Whatu Ora Health NZ Waitaha Canterbury Information Services Group is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Service Desk Support Technician. This is a role within the Service Desk Team which acts as the first point of contact for technology related incidents and requests across Te Whatu Ora Health NZ Waitaha Canterbury
We are looking for someone who can provide excellent customer care through confident communication and sound IT skills. You will be able to adapt quickly to change and have a genuine desire to be an effective part of a busy, hardworking, and fun team.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
This role requires the following:
You will have operational experience working in a Service Desk team, delivering customer support to a large IT organisation.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A passion for helping people and delivering an excellent customer experience
- An aptitude to learn and provide technical assistance for various hardware products, systems, and clinical applications
- Experience working in day-to-day activities within a small project environment
- An understanding of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and its place in service management
- An elementary knowledge of common IT tools and concepts (Cloud, PowerShell/Automation, Mac, and Android)
- Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5) and Diploma in System Administration (Level 6)
- Azure Fundamental Certification
- Experience working in the Health sector
- Working experience supporting digital communication tools
The successful applicant will be a people person, proactive, able to demonstrate initiative and not be fazed by problems. You will be a team player with a - can do - attitude, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to providing quality customer service.
Mō mātou | About Us
- Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do -
We are committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles by ensuring our partnership with Māori are at the forefront of all our conversations. We believe in improving, promoting, and protecting the health and well-being of the Canterbury and the West Coast community.
The culture at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ] Waitaha Canterbury, is driven by our ā Mātou Uara (Our Values):
Care and respect for others - Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
Integrity in all we do - Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
Responsibility for outcomes - Te Takohanga i ngā hua
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ]
When you work at the Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ], you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and businesses. At Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ], you are part of something greater than yourself and encouraged to be your unique self
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, therefore apply directly on our career site here. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ] Waitaha Canterbury, there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within the Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ] Waitaha Canterbury
The Future of the Health Industry
It will be a condition of employment for this role that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Dose. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19 or pass Covid-19 to other staff. This can place an increased burden on our healthcare system. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.