Senior Brand Manager at Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities , Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Creative freedom to shape a newly created role
- Craft marketing innovations to support New Zealanders into home ownership
- Newmarket or Hobsonville office based. Salary $123,648 + 5 weeks' annual leave with free insurances
Mō mātou - Our Organisation
At Kāinga Ora, ours is the important responsibility of transforming New Zealand's housing choices, outcomes and the entire housing sector by creating homes and communities that allow New Zealanders to thrive.
What is exciting about working for Kāinga Ora is getting the chance to make a real and positive impact on New Zealanders' lives. With skills, planning and purposeful action, our people are creating the homes and neighbourhoods that will build the future of Aotearoa.
We are passionate about transforming New Zealand for the better. That includes being a trusted partner for Māori and iwi, protecting and enabling their rights, interests and aspirations under the guidance of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Ko tā mātou mahi - Our Role
Similar to a Brand Manager role, this newly created role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer to add value and make a visible difference with your 'out of the box' approach.
You will craft, deliver, and proactively advise on marketing and promotional campaigns for Kāinga Ora's home ownership products which include First Home Loan, Grant and Partner and KiwiBuild. This ranges from providing customer-facing material, promoting products and services through to managing key agency relationships, event material and campaigns.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu - What you will bring
You will impress us with your logical thinking and attention to detail. Equally important is an understanding and an empathy with the communities that we are a part of, along with:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or an equivalent qualification is preferred, together with 5+ years of marketing experience in a relevant area
- Excellent proofreading and copy writing skills
- Background in brand marketing and/or property development marketing ideal
- Be able to work as part of the team alongside our home ownership product team and both the internal and external communications teams
- Ability to effectively communicate and simplify complex information to your target audience
- An understanding of the home buying and sales process an advantage
- An understanding of government process would be an advantage
Nōu te rourou - What's in it for you?
We offer competitive salaries, five weeks' annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits
As a Kāinga Ora - Homes and Communities employee, we want to make sure that you have all the tools and support you need. We want to ensure you are healthy and have work-life balance. We also want to support and grow your personal and career development through on-the-job learning, training courses, secondments and study opportunities.
Ō Tātou Uara - Our Values
Our values were developed by us, for us. They unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Manaakitanga - People at the Heart
- Mahi Tahi - Better Together
- Whanake - Be Bold
Tūhono mai - Join us
To view the position description and apply for this role, please follow the online process via http://careers.kaingaora.govt.nz. Please note: all applicants, including existing employees, need to follow this process. If you have any questions, please contact the recruitment team via Kaingaora.email@example.com
Please note: the official title of this role is Senior Marketing Advisor - Home Ownership.
Applications close at 11:55pm on Sunday, 11 June 2023.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our customers in an inclusive and respectful way. We welcome applicants from all walks of life and appreciate the richness of experience that your point of difference brings to the organisation.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Communications, media, & marketing|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.