Support Desk Advisor (Fixed Term), Holidays Act Support Desk, AMHA Programme at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
• Fixed term for 9 - 12 months
• Complex HR and Payroll programme
• Flexible working arrangements
Nau mai, haere mai!
Do you enjoy helping people find the answers to their questions and do you have what it takes to provide the best service to them while doing so? If this sounds like you, you are the person we are looking for!
Ko wai mātou | Our Programmes
Te Whatu Ora currently has a number of projects underway in each of its Districts (previously known as DHBs) to review payroll systems for Holidays Act breaches. The objectives of these projects are two fold :-
- to address the remediation payments due to both current and former employees to make things right for any Holidays Act non-compliances, and
- to make changes to their payroll and HR systems, policies and processes to ensure that they are compliant with the Holidays Act (2003).
We have a considerable number of current and former employees impacted by this across the country. Given the enormity of this task, Te Whatu Ora has built online portals to centrally manage payment statements for current employees and payments and statements for former employees.
The Auckland Metro Holidays Act (AMHA) Programme is in the process of preparing to make the remediation payments for current employees in the Auckland region (including three Districts and four small associated agencies). In preparation for this, we are setting up a support desk to answer queries employees may have about these payments. We are looking for people with great customer service skills to staff the support desk over the period these payments are being made.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
This is a full-time role for approximately 9-12 months (starting asap) based inPenrose, Auckland but with the opportunity to work from home for part of the week.
In this role, you will be responsible for answering incoming queries as per the guidelines provided. For more complex queries, you will follow the escalation processes provided and ensure that all queries are followed up and closed effectively in a timely manner.
You will be provided full training to understand the requirements of the role as well as the nature and content of the expected queries.
Click here to view the position description
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
As the ideal person for this role, you will have:-
- Previous help desk / customer service experience
- Intermediate knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications and online resources/tool
- A positive mindset with the commitment to provide the best possible customer service to your clients
- The ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships at all levels
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- A strong drive to deliver and take personal responsibility for your tasks to see them through to completion
- Experience in healthcare, HR or payroll and some knowledge of the Holiday’s Act 2003 would be an advantage
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work and encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB. For more information on what we offer, please click here.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter. If you have any queries about this opportunity, or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Sonu Anand on Sonua@adhb.govt.nz or on 021 108 3241 quoting ref #PEN00135 to discuss how we can best support your application
Closing date is 5 June 2023
Click here to view details about our recruitment process
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.